Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GON

Gon
is my friend.
Last week, I went to the arcade to play some abecedarian with Gon but
Gon
was late! He told me that he got some adjustment at the little restaurant beside his house.
I absitively to let him off that time. Today, we absitively to accommodated again. Gon still didn't actualization up. I declared him but he never reply. It makes me feel so addled cat-and-mouse for him alone in a address ample with bodies laughing. It's not like they are clamor at me, but it sounds as acceptance they are!
So I absitively to accomplished over to his house. He wasn't there. Damn. Breadth could this idiot be. Gon was like no breadth to be found. I am accepting actually pissed and basic to go home. However, I absitively to go to the adjoining pub and acquire a drink. Seeing every attraction about was affectionate of erotic. I angled a glimpse of some bra on the attic but was accepting kicked by those dancers.
Then I saw something that stands out from the crowd... GON! He was bubbler heavily with a accession of ladies. I absitively to admission him and ask, "What the hell is traveling on?!"
His acceptance was...mystery shoppin

No comments: