Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GON

Gon


is my friend.

Last week, I went to the arcade to play some amateur with Gon but

Gon



was late! He told me that he got some arrangement at the little restaurant abreast his house.

I absitively to let him off that time. Today, we absitively to accommodated again. Gon still didn't appearance up. I alleged him but he never reply. It makes me feel so brainless cat-and-mouse for him abandoned in a abode awash with humans laughing. It's not like they are bedlam at me, but it sounds as admitting they are!

So I absitively to arch over to his house. He wasn't there. Damn. Area could this idiot be. Gon was like no area to be found. I am accepting absolutely pissed and capital to go home. However, I absitively to go to the adjacent pub and accept a drink. Seeing every allure about was affectionate of erotic. I bent a glimpse of some bra on the attic but was getting kicked by those dancers.

Then I saw something that stands out from the crowd... GON! He was bubbler heavily with a accumulation of ladies. I absitively to access him and ask, "What the hell is traveling on?!"

His acknowledgment was...mystery shopping

No comments: